Born in 1991, Sutirtha Chatterjee is a documentary photographer based out of Calcutta, India. He has worked with various National print publications which include The Times of India. His works have also been published in various magazines which include Feature Shoot, The Quartz and The Wire.
In 2017 his work “The Sixth Sense” was awarded the TOTO Tasveer Award for photography.
Presently he is working as an independent photographer on long-term projects.
- Platform Magazine
- Tasveer Journal
- Feature Shoot
- The Wire
- The Times Of India
- A scholarship student, “Special K”, a year-long workshop under the mentorship of Katrin Koenning and Kosuke Okahara, Lighthouse, Calcutta 2017-18.
- Selected for the workshop under the mentorship of Sarkar Protick, Calcutta 2017.
- Portraiture workshop under the mentorship of Yana Wernicke, Goethe Institute, Calcutta 2015.
- Print Exhibition of “The Sixth Sense” as a part of Fòcas India 2017-2018, An Lanntair Arts Centre, Stornoway as part of Purvai Festival 2017.
- Digital Exhibition of “What Does It Take to Live” at Jadavpur University Photo Festival 2017.
- Digital Exhibition of “ Pocket Hercules” at Kathmandu International Photo Festival 2015.
- Winner- The TOTO awards in association with Tasveer, 2017.
- Finalist Invisible Photographer Asia, Young Portfolio Awards, 2018.